Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Grounds of Alexandria

The Grounds of Alexandria

The initial concept of The Grounds was born from entrepreneurial duo Ramzey Choker and Jack Hanna who had a vision to turn the then industrial concrete car park into a thriving urban sanctuary, designed as a welcoming space to bring people together.

(source from http://thegrounds.com.au/)



The Grounds is the one of the most popular cafe in Sydney.

My first though of cafe is theme park.

It seems like a little cluster of cafes








There are always waiting for meals on weekends.

I also waited for 40 minutes, but this place is quite large and have a lot to see.

If you want to have a breakfast or lunch here, I recommend you put your name down 
first and take a look.




This is what I ate for lunch.

I do not want to give them high marks for meals and coffee, but high marks for atmosphere.

If you expect neat and quiet area, I do not recommend it.

However, I think the place is worth a visit with friends or family.

In addition, you have never been like this cafe if it is not Australia.


My recommend - rose lemonade Try!

No comments:

Post a Comment